Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Water for Elephants


So I just got done reading this book a few days ago, and I LOVED it. I told myself I would read a chapter or 2 a day, but I read the whole thing in a day and a half! The story is set in the 1930's, during the Great Depression, and it's about a guy who loses his parents a couple of days before he is supposed to take his finals for and Ivy League Vet school, so he packs up and starts walking, ending up on a traveling circus train. I really didn't think this book would appeal to me, but it is a really funny, intriguing, suspenseful love story. I can't wait to drag Keith to go see the movie in April now. The movie is going to be even better I think, because I love Robert Pattinson, Reese Witherspoon, and the crazy guy from Inglorious Basterds (Christoph Waltz). Even the movie poster gets me excited to see it:

Are you going to go see it too? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment