Thursday, March 17, 2011

It's all in the details.....

Today a couple more of my "wedding details" came in the mail. I'm pretty excited about them! We are on a very tight budget for our wedding, so instead of having flowers in our reception table centerpieces, I decided to get leaves instead. I'm not sure if you're familiar with buying fake leaves, but it's a tough find if you actually want them to look real! I searched high and low and accidentally stumbled upon these beautiful suckers the other day:
They are called Sunlight Autumn Array, and I am so in love. I called the lady in Florida to order them, and I got the last 25 bags of them that they had available. I call that fate :) These are going to be placed around glass hurricane vases and fishbowl votives with candles in them. You likes?

*The other thing that came into today was our wedding monogram cake topper. Anyone who knows me knows I am obsessed with initials and monogramming everything. Making something personal is the icing on the cake to me. I found this topper in my favorite monogram font on etsy the other day, and had to order it. I think it will go with our cake perfectly!

I <3 it! I am going to pick up the rest of the centerpiece glassware on Friday, so stay tuned to see a pic of the whole setup :) I think it will be a great alternative to flowers on the table.

0 comments:

Post a Comment