Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Said YES to the dress :)

Today was the big day & I FINALLY went and bought a wedding dress. I went to Low's Bridal in Brinkley, Arkansas. It takes about 2 hours to get there from Munford, and it may be the most boring drive I've ever taken, but the trip was well worth it. The building is so neat on the inside, and they have these little rooms that they take you to that are divided by dress size. It made it really convenient to go straight to your sizes without looking through tons of things you couldn't fit into. I only tried on 3 dresses, and the third one was "the one". I actually tried the same dress on in 2 different sizes, and the smaller one fit (score!). That diet is actually paying off now :) I ordered the dress and was on my way back home in an hour and a half. I had fun with the ladies that were helping me, and I feel really good about my decision. It was hard to hand over that much money at one time, but I'm glad I did it. I can't wait for Keith to see it on the big day. I'm not gonna post a picture of it because I want you guys to be surprised, but I will tell you it's ivory lace, which I totally never expected I would look good in. I'm so excited to wear it, and I hope I look as pretty as I felt trying it on :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment