Monday, March 21, 2011

A Great Weekend...

I love pretty weather. I'm in a better mood just by waking up to sunshine in the morning. This weekend was so so pretty, and I  hope it keeps it up for a while before it starts getting miserable hot this summer. Saturday evening, I had a Scentsy party at my house. It was fun getting to see everybody, and I got a lot of free stuff just for hosting. I hope people had a good time there, even though I couldn't figure out how to total any of the orders at first :)

Thanks everybody who came to the party. I love having people over, and I hope you guys had fun and ate good!!

Scentsy is one of my favorite things to keep in the house because it always smells so good when I walk in the house. It is the only thing I have ever found to cover up the smell of the dogs being in the house all the time. I never knew what scents I liked because you can't usually smell everything before you order them, but the Scentsy consultant had all the little smeller samples for us to choose from, which made it so much nicer and easier to order stuff. My nose was fried after smelling every single sample though!


I also got a lot of free stuff just for my friends buying stuff, and for hosting a party. I added it all up last night and I am getting about $250 worth of Scentsy merchandise for $75! Not too shabby, and I will definetly not have to buy any more scents until next year. I'm giving away some of the stuff as gifts too. Here is my new Scentsy warmer that I got at the party. I love that's it green, and it will work for Spring & Summer so I won't have to switch it out for a while:



My favorite part about our mantel decorations is definetly our prom glasses from high school. I'm thinking about using them in the wedding as our toasting flutes, because I think it's so cute that we went to both proms together :)

Sunday Ande came over and we went to Em's bridal shower together. Em definetly had one of the nicest showers I've ever seen. Her table centerpieces and her cake were beautiful, and she got a ton of gifts! It's so great to see so many people come together to celebrate people getting married. Her wedding colors are so pretty, and I can't wait to see how gorgeous the wedding is. Ande's baby girl, Amelia, got sleepy and fussy so we had to leave the shower early, and she ended up taking a nap on my bed once we got back. I don't think a sleeping baby could look any cuter than this:



Isn't she pretty? Even though she looks just like her daddy, I can already see alot of Ande in her personality. Amelia LOVES to make funny faces at everyone, and I don't think Ande and I have a single picture together from college where she isn't making some kind of funny face. I love all my friends having babies before me, because it teaches me so much for when Keith and I start a family. Plus, I seriously love to spoil them :) I used to be terrified of raising my own child for fear of screwing it up, but seeing how great all my friends are at being mommies gives me a lot more confidence. It's nice to know that I will have friends that have done it before me to give me advice and stuff too :) After Amelia woke up, we all sat outside and watched the dogs play. It was so nice getting to just sit outside, talk, and do nothing!

Spring Break is over and I'm so sad, because I am to the point where I loathe school and just want to graduate SO bad. I'm also back to job hunting on Monday, which is super nerve wracking to me. If I don't get hired somewhere before May, I just might lose my mind. Everybody cross their fingers for me to get one soon :)

67 days until graduation!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment