Thursday, April 14, 2011

ENGAGEMENT PICS



Just wanted to show you some of my engagement pics! Here is a collage of my faves. We took them in downtown Memphis. We were going to go to the Botanical Gardens, but they charge way too much to let photographers take pictures there. We probably just should have snuck in! :)


My favorite background is acutally this big red door that our photographer found at this Episcopal Church near Lebonheur. It's so pretty


I also like the bridge picture, just because I love Memphis :) I wish we would have know which hotel everyone goes to to take pictures, so we could have went on the roof at night and got one.



One of my other faves is the one with my ring. I love love love my ring and I think it pops off of the rocks



We don't know which ones we want to order, but I don't want to get carried away since we have limited wall space in our house, and I know I am going to want TONS & TONS of wedding pictures :) We do have a $50.00 print credit to use at least though since we won our engagement pics in a contest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment