Friday, April 1, 2011

162 days....

162 days seems like so much time. When I say 5 months though, I start to panic inside a little :) I have only had one change or new development when it comes to wedding planning.....the Bridesmaids' shoes I ordered before are a no go. You know how stuff always looks better online? Yeah, that happened to me. They looked so great, and seemed to have all the bright fall colors I was looking for to tie in all the dresses. When you look at them in real life though, they are full of pink and purple and don't work with my colors at all (sad face). I never really have been a fan of wedge shoes either, and now I just hate them more. It just seems like an awful lot of shoe to be lugging around all day long. Anywho, I decided with a few of the girls to just pick out a pair of shoes from David's Bridal and have them dyed the color of all their dresses, since all brown or all black shoes wouldn't match everyone. Pretty simple solution, but David's Bridal shoes ARE NOT cheap. The cheapest ones I could find that were pretty were $59.00! Thank goodness the dress is super cheap, and they can actually wear it again. Dyeing them only costrs $4.00 too, so that's also a relief. Here's a pic of them, except they will be the same colors of the girl's dresses when they are done :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment