Thursday, April 14, 2011

SAVE THE DATES


I ordered out Save the Dates today :) I'm so excited about them because they are magnets! People can just stick them on their fridge so they won't lose them. I know when I have paper invitations, they always seem to get lost. Lately I have been putting them up in my kitchen on the cabinets so I don't forget about going to things. They even come with some super cute address labels too :) Hope you likes!



Since I have gotten a little older, I have friends getting married like crazy. Baby Showers, Wedding Showers, Birthday parties.....I love it though :) It's fun to be able to go to things and stay connected to old friends. I still need to sit down and decide what kind of parties I want to have for the wedding. It's only 5 months away, and I haven't even thought about what kind of showers I want. I think I just want to do one big couple's shower somewhere, because I'm not so much into going to parties alone. I would rather have Keith there, since most of our wedding guests I have met through him and his family. I probably won't end up having one until at least the end of June though, since school is so crazy and I'm trying to find a job.

Speaking of job.....I am going INSANE thinking about everything that is about to change. I have never been at a point in my life where I didn't know where I was going to be in 3 months. I am a planner to my core, and to not know what my life will be like after May 27th scares me SOOOO much. I know everything will work out, but I also know that I have a dream for my career, and I have recently found an opportunity for that dream to become a reality. I am praying to the nursing job gods every single day, because I am dying to get my dream job. I worked so hard to get to here, so I'm hoping my interviews go well and my passion for nursing comes through to them. Wish me luck!

Today's countdown: 149 days to the wedding &
                                  43 days until graduation!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment