Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My New Job!!!


Monday afternoon I finally got the phone call I have been waiting on all semester. I got a job in a level III C Neonatal Intensive Care Unit @ Lebonheur :) I am beyond excited to get this job. The sickest babies in this area go to Lebonheur after being born for surgeries and just for being really small at birth, so I am going to learn so much. Anyone who knows me knows I absolutely love babies, so I truly feel like this is the perfect job for me. It's going to be hard and I'm sure there will be alot of stress when I first start just from the learning curve I'm going to have to catch up to, but I'm so excited for the opportunity. I start July 11th, and I can't WAIT! I know Keith is excited that he won't be the only one bringing paychecks home too :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment